Our Vision - To help young people change lives, advance their learning and build a better future.
Join our dynamic team at BAC to deliver progressive, creative and challenging outdoor adventure learning and award schemes so young people can have the skills, confidence and self-belief to achieve their full potential. Be part of something special.
Operations Manager - Full time, permanent, based at Barnett’s Demesne Belfast, but flexible to travel and work across NI when required.
Salary disclosed at interview but commensurate with senior leadership role and responsibilities
BAC also offers a generous employer supported pension scheme and annual leave entitlement alongside health and continuing professional development support and benefits.
1. Practical experience managing and assessing safety and operating standards and procedures within a workplace environment
2. An understanding of setting, monitoring, reviewing and assessing key performance indicators and performance targets
3. Highly effective internal and external communication and people skills
4. Organisational leadership within a multi-disciplinary structure
5. Strategic and team development skills with demonstrable people and process management and supervisory experience
6. PCV license for driving a minibus with trailer (D1+E)
1. Two or more higher level outdoor qualifications including assessor/auditor/ mentoring accreditation.
2. Have a recognised third level qualification or equivalent relevant to this management role.
3. Experience of delivering CPD training, projects and programmes
4. An understanding off and ideally qualifications in, outdoor activities / outdoor learning
5. Good inter-personal and communication skills, time management and presentation skills with the ability to be a strong team leader and player, but also the ability to work on own initiative
6. Experience in programme design and delivery with experience in directly managing a team and/or programme or project management.
7. An understanding of and experience in marketing, communication platforms and public relations
Friday 13th January 2023