Belfast Activity Centre
Registered charity XN82053
Monday 25 February 2013Belfast Activity Centre (BAC) needs to expand its part time staff bank and is seeking to recruit qualified outdoor activity instructors requiring part time work.
- To hold a relevant National Governing Body (NGB coaching) Award in at least one of the following activities: climbing, canoe and/or kayaking, mountain biking.
- Be prepared to undertake additional training and development as operationally required by BAC.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be prepared to work unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
- To hold a relevant NGB Coaching Award in orienteering, archery and/or experience of delivering goecaching, bushcraft, team building activities.
- Have experience of working with a range of client groups, including physical and mental disability groups, in the outdoor environment with an emphasis upon delivery of learning outcomes to support personal and social development.
- To hold a valid driving licence ideally supported with a D1 mini bus, DE and D1E trailer licence. (non drivers can be considered for on site activity work and off site abseil work)
- To hold a current HSE recognised first aid certificate (BAC can facilitate this training)